Kim Kardashian's hair looks so beautiful and shiny on the picture, that we must admit we feel a little bit of hair envy on Kim's hair. Let's face it none likes having flat, dull and boring hair. We are all after volume, shine and awesomeness. So we did a little bit of research and found this tutorial on Cosmopolitan.com and wanted to share it with you, so that you can volume up your hair on 5 easy steps.
1. Start with clean wet hair, pad dry your hair with a towel to squeeze any excess of water, this will help you rough your cuticles so that they won't lay flat.
2. Tug your roots and blow dry them to give them that extra heigh.
3. Clip your hair and leave a 2-inch section, place your round brush underneath and proceed to blow-dry pulling both tools in downward motion at the same time. Twirl your brush at the ends to curl them. Repeat this until the hair is dry.
4. Once your hair is dry gather the strands above your ears and pull towards the ceiling. Apply heat to your roots for about 10 seconds.
5. The last step is to push your strands to one side of your head, and blow dry your roots once again. Repeat this on the other side and you are ready to go!
What are your tips for a voluminous blow out? Please let us know in the comments section.