From torrential rain to hurricanes, we all have had a very moist summer to say the least and from the looks of it, we are expected to have a fall filled with just as many rainy days. To be prepared in the most fashionable way possible we have gathered together a list of our top 5 favorite rain gear essentials.
1. A sturdy umbrella is essential to not only your hair but to your sanity. The Totes Bubble Umbrella w/ Colored Trim available at Totes-Isotoner.com for $13.59 is not only affordable but tough enough to get you through the worst rainy windy days. A more expensive option for the non cost conscious readers; Felix Rey has a fabulous Zebra print unbrella similar in shape to Totes available on Bloomindales.com. Both umbrellas are deep and provide much more protection than your regular umbrella off the street corner.
2. Our splurge item is a gorgeous Burberry Brit A-Line Rain Coat, $750 on Bloomingdales.com. Have extra protection from the removable hood and show off the traditional Burberry check design on the collar and sleeve. Not to mention A-line is slimming and looks beautiful on all body types.
3. Hats are in! This Totes Red Cloche Roll-Up Rain Hat is light weight and convenient. The button and loop details allow for you to easily roll up the hat and store in a tote bag or any small space! Available at Totes-isotoner.com for $18.00
4. Hair products are needed to ensure extra protection. There is no rain coat, hat or umbrella to prevent the moisture in the air from hitting you! Blow Dry Bar’s Weather Girl serum prevents frizziness in the muggiest of conditions! Available at BlowNY.com for $22.00
5. Get a classy equestrian look with these Hunter Boots from Bloomingdales! The black and brown color combination allow these boots to be worn with any outfit to and from the office, and are even stylish enough to prance around in all day! The Nylon lining allows for a breathable comfy feel! $195.00
Powered by Blogger.